HomeQ. Do I need a fast computer to take this course?
A. No. Any computer with an internet connection can take this course.

Q. How do I get my certificate for bartending/selling alcohol?
  • In WI, you can print off the certificate from our course, and take it down to your county courthouse to get your license
  • In TX, when you pass the course, we get an electronic notification and we mail you the TABC wallet card the next day.
  • In UT, we submit your information to the UT division of substance abuse, to be added to their database of licensed students.
  • In IL, SD, WY, VT, & NC, you can print out the certificate from our course, and that is valid proof that you are licensed.
  • In AL, AZ, DE, TN, & NY you can take our course as a prep course, but you still have to attend the live training seminar.
  • In ME and MD, we are pending approval.
  • We are not approved in OR.
Q. What are the benefits for taking this course?
A. The Responsible Server course is required to serve alcohol in some states. Some bars or restaurants may also require that you take a course that deals with responsible serving® in order to lower the bar or restaurant's insurance rates. Having this certification will also help you to stand out from other applicants when you apply for a position. The Bartender Mixology Course teaches you how to make drinks, customer service, bar terminology etc. This certificate will make you stand out from other applicants and help you find the bartending job you want. Advanced courses like Wine Knowledge and Liquor Knowledge can help you increase your tips or advance your career!

Site Navigation

Shopping Cart